The purpose of the ZAUSAN INNOVACIÓN TECNOLÓGICA, S.L. website, hereafter ZAUSAN, is to facilitate knowledge of the company, its activities and services rendered to the general public. ZAUSAN keeps for itself the right to make, at any time and without notice, modifications of the information contained on its website.
ZAUSAN accepts no responsibility for the consequences or damages derived from the access to its website, the use made of the contained information or from the access to other subjects on the Internet that be made through its links.
Intellectual property of the web
Copyright © 2010, ZAUSAN INNOVACIÓN TECNOLÓGICA, S.L., with CIF B-98227820, is registered in the Commercial Register Office of Valencia, Volume 9159, Book 6442, Sheet 57, Section: 8, Paper: V 138063, 1st entry, dated: 03/30/2010. Intellectual property rights on the web, graphic design and codes are owned by ZAUSAN.
The exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the same ones in any way and, in particular, reproduction, distribution, communication to the public and transformation rights belongs to the mentioned company.
Conditions for partial reproduction:
- • That it should be expressly cited as a source of information.
- • That it should be done with the purpose of obtaining the contained information and not for commercial purposes nor for any use other than individual or private use.
- • That none of the contents included in this website should be modified in any way.
- • That no element available on this website should be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the contents that accompany it.
- • That ZAUSAN should receive prior written and convincing notification, and in turn, the due permission should be obtained from the company for said reproduction.
- • That the elements reproduced are not going to be later passed on to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network.
The software available for its download from this website is protected by copyright. In order to install or use any software downloaded from this site, the terms of the License Agreement must be accepted, if any, which accompanies or is included in the software.
Regarding the software that is not accompanied by a License Agreement, ZAUSAN grants the user a license for personal, non-transferable use in accordance with these terms and conditions, provided that the user keeps intact all copyright information and other property symbols.
It is expressly forbidden the copy or reproduction of this software on any other server or location for the purpose of subsequent reproduction or redistribution.
Liability for the links
The purpose of the links on this page is purely informative. ZAUSAN does not accept liability for the information contained in these websites. Any references made on ZAUSAN website to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the trademark, the commercial name or the manufacturer or supplier, that belong to third parties do not constitute or imply backing , sponsorship or recommendation on the part of ZAUSAN.
Liability for security
ZAUSAN is not responsible for any possible security errors that could occur due to the use of outdated browsers versions, or for any consequences that may arise from the malfunctioning of the browser, either by improper configuration, presence of computer viruses or any other cause beyond ZAUSAN
Liability for the contents of the website
ZAUSAN rejects the liability derived from an inappropriate utilization of the contents and reserves itself the right to update, eliminate, limit or impede the access to them, temporarily or permanently.
ZAUSAN rejects liability for any information not contained in these websites and, therefore, not produced by ZAUSAN or not published under its name.
ZAUSAN accepts no responsibility for any discrepancies that may arise between the version of your printed documents and electronic versions of the same ones published on its website.
ZAUSAN accepts no liability for the use made of the web by minors. ZAUSAN is not responsible for the fact that the contents of the site may offend the sensibility of minors. It is responsibility of the parents to ensure the correct use of a tool such as the Internet and to accompany minors in their sessions.
ZAUSAN is committed to maintain the confidentiality of our users’ and visitors’ data and to comply with all legal requirements in force.
According to the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13th, about Protection of Personal Data, ZAUSAN is committed to fulfill the obligation of confidentiality of personal data, of its duty to keep them and take any necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, taking into consideration the current state of technology.
• The data collected from forms, electronic mails or other means will be used exclusively for the purposes indicated on the form that the user fills in.
• We will not pass on the users' data to third parties nor will we sell or share it.
• We will not get in contact with any user unless it is strictly necessary for the service required.
• You have the right to obtain the information of said data, rectification, cancellation and opposition to which you are entitled, by sending us an e-mail.